Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Team Up Thursday- Play

This week Cara and I chose the theme play. On Monday we had to drop off some books at the library, which is right next to an old school. So there is a little playground and a ball field. Mitch brought the tee and some balls so Miller could hit the balls in a wide open space.
Miller has been asking to play baseball. He doesn't have any interest any soccer, which he is old enough to play. He should be able to play baseball next year though.

Can't you feel the love in Cara's shot. I love the carefree feel of the photo. She captured the moment perfectly.

Play
If you want to play along with Team-Up Thursday head on over to Mental Inventory.

6 comments:

Cara said...

I absolutely love how these two go together! They both have that end-of-summer fell too.
I really like how you angled the shot and caught the tee as it was falling.

Stephanie said...

I love how well these go together. Like the 2 of them are on the sidelines watching the one play ball.

jillconyers said...

Awesome photos for team up! Play captured!

Jessie said...

I LOVE that shot of your son hitting the ball! He did good :) I do feel the love in Cara's - great captures!

Unknown said...

they work so well together..and i love how you shook your perspective up a little bit!

Kimberly said...

Great shots ladies! I love how you tilted the camera for your shot Jen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails