Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Week 3

This week we are focusing on the eyes. I am embracing my wrinkles, dark circles, and bags today. Just keepin' it real, you know. I promise I am not mad in this shot or scowling at anything. I was just trying to keep my eyes as open as possible.

The sun was finally shining so I took the opportunity to snap a few shots. If you look closely you can see my reflection in my eyes. Yep, I got real fancy and just held the camera out and clicked.


Me Week 3

Wanna join in on the fun? Visit Jessie and Cara.

12 comments:

Cara said...

I love how you got the sun-flare and the reflection on your eyes.

a said...

The color is just gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

I think you rocked this photo. The sun falling across your face and the color of your left eye particularly, all lit up. Yep, you rocked it this week. :)

Kimberly said...

LOVE IT!!!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

Like I mentioned on Flickr, the flare is just gorgeous! And I also love the silhouette you captured in your eyes. Lovely!

Nickolaus Cave said...

I love the sun beam cutting across!

Jessie said...

I can not believe how perfect that flare is! Great job!

staci said...

Hey I love the color of your eye !!! I also love the realness of this photo, it's beautiful.

julee said...

Great shot....no madness. Looks cool!

Stacy said...

You look great Jen! Love the sunflace coming across, too.

I am embracing my wrinkles, too, but not without using LOTS of moisturizer to delay the process as much as possible LOL! ;)

Christina said...

there seems to be an echo going on here....but I can't help but join in. The color of your eyes! and the lovely light! wow

Corey~living and loving said...

This is stun stun stunning! WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails