Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bathroom Remodel is Complete

The bathroom has actually been completely finished for a couple of weeks now, well except for putting up something over the toilet. I am not sure if I want a shelf or some artwork. Decisions, decisions! It is such an improvement. Mitch worked so hard on it and I think he did an awesome job. I can't believe this is the same bathroom.

CSC_4950

DSC_4953

I have a couple of sewing project in the works, so hopefully I will have something crafty to show you next week.

5 comments:

MGF said...

looks so nice. I love the blue on the walls with the dark accents

Stacy said...

What a great job on the bathroom! It looks so spa-like. I love the sink basin you chose, too. Very pretty. :)

Unknown said...

it is incredible! i love the blue/brown combo and that sink is awesome!! good work, guys.

Jessie said...

What a relaxing bathroom! I love it :) Hang a big piece of YOUR art over the commode :)

Joanna said...

It looks great. I love the shower curtain!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails