Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Week 5

This week our theme was Daily Activities. Our bedtime routine is pretty much the same every single night. I really cherish this time with the kids. Usually I am just reading to one kid though. My husband and I alternate between the kids. It is nice to have that one on one time each night. For the photo both kids wanted to be in the shot so it is a little staged. Don't you love how Miller is looking directly at the camera?


Week 5- Daily Activities



6 comments:

Cara said...

OMG Jen I was going to take the same photo but never got around to setting up the camera at night. I love that it's all three of you guys and how Miller is looking at the camera.

Christina said...

I think it's these simple, every day, mundane moments that we are going to miss the most one day. Now this one can last forever. :o)

Jessie said...

I love it! What memories you are creating and great habits too!

Corey~living and loving said...

good choice. this is my favorite time of the day. I love snuggles and story time. ♥ I really don't know how some parents don't do this. it is so very special.

jeje said...

ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
skechers outlet
coach outlet
dsquared
ralph lauren uk
supreme outlet
adidas outlet

zzyytt said...

cheap basketball shoes
nike react
kobe 9
birkin bag
nike cortez
adidas yeezy
michael kors handbags
nmd
nike air force 1 low
michael kors outlet handbags

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails