Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Team-Up Thursday- Black & White

This week's theme is Black & White. Cara is on the left I am on the right. I had a very similar photo picked out from our snow storm last week, but decided against it at the last minute. I am drawn to the line of trees in the background of Cara's shot. It is such a beautiful and serene shot.
My photo is of a church that my dad carved for me. He used a photo that I took in Colorado as inspiration.

B&W
The inspiration shot is here.

Fore more Team-Up Thursday click on over to Mental Inventory.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, you're a lucky gal to have something made from your Dad's own hands that is so pretty. Love that little church.

Megan said...

how wonderful that your dad has such a great skill! i love your original church photo, too :).

Christina said...

oooooh, that church is awesome! what an amazing gift. These are both so perfect in b&w!

Kimberly said...

I'm sure this is something you're going to treasure forever. Wow!

Maggie said...

That church looks amazing! Your dad is so talented!

Cara said...

I just adore your dad's little church. My grandfather is a carver and I treasure all his creations.

HipMomma said...

What?? He carved that from a photo you took??? That is truly cool. I just kept clicking back and forth between your pic and his carving. Love that.

Jessie said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! What an absolute treasure you have there. I love it in b/w as well! Cara is rocking the outdoor shots and each one makes me want to get outside more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails