Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Day in the Life- Jan 25, 2011- {afternoon}

Today I am going to show you yesterday afternoon. I started while in the carpool line to pick up Harper. As you can see I have already picked up Miller who is happily riding in the back. He always wears his hood up like that and I think it is the cutest thing ever.

Jan 25-1

We pick up Harper and head home. The kids immediately snatch up the ipods. They don't even bother to turn on the lights. I tell them they can play for a few minutes while I unpack Harper's backpack, sort the gazillion papers that come home every day and unload the dishwasher.

Jan 25-2

Then I decide to make myself some tea, while Harper gets started on her homework.

Jan 25-3

Might as well multi-task and ice my swollen achilles tendon while I enjoy my tea.

Jan 25-4

The kids occupy themselves for a little bit.

Jan 25-6

While I get started on dinner.

Jan 25-7

My husband actually walked in about this time, but I did not get a good shot of his entrance. Then there was a little drama because Mitch confirmed that there would be no Mario Kart tonight since he had cards flipped at school today. That didn't go over too well with Miller.

Next week I will tackle an evening including bedtime. If anyone would like to join in on the fun, I will post next Wednesday. So just leave a comment linking to your post.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

These are really fun posts that you so! I will have to go back and read how you hurt yourself. I can't believe I missed it. Hopefully it is feeling better this morning.

Maggie said...

I just love this series! Eventually I will get it together and play along...

MGF said...

I too really like the series. It is always interesting to see how others do their routine.

Cara said...

I am so loving these post. I might have to jump in there with you. So next week is evening, all I would need to take a picture of is a tornado to tell the story of my evenings...just kidding...a little.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where I came about your blog, maybe a stumbleupon but I love when people do these things! I'm also nosy about "what's in your bag?" type posts. :)

Jessica

Unknown said...

7.14lllllyuan"ferragamo shoes"
"chrome hearts outlet"
"air jordan shoes for sale"
"tory burch outlet online"
"hollister"
"michael kors outlet"
"ralph lauren femme"
"thomas sabo uk"
"adidas uk store"
"louis vuitton outlet"
"coach outlet"
"coach handbags"
"burberry outlet"
"coach outlet online"
"rolex watches"
"cheap oakley sunglasses"
"tiffany outlet"
"cheap football shirts"
"celine outlet online"
"michael kors handbags clearance"
"snapbacks wholesale"
"michael kors outlet"
"toms outlet store"
"true religion outlet uk"
"coach outlet store"
"oakley sunglasses"
"celine outlet"
"swarovski outlet"
"cheap snapbacks"
"longchamp pas cher"
"michael kors outlet online"
"fitflops clearance"
"nike roshe run"
"coach outlet online"
"oakley sunglasses"
7.14

zzyytt said...

tory burch shoes
hogan outlet online
links of london
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
yeezys
retro jordans
adidas shoes
longchamp bags
kevin durant shoes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails