Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Week 4

This week's theme is focus on unusual elements. I know that can be interpreted in many different ways. I had a few ideas. Of course, I waited until the last minute to take my shot though. Then there was this tent set up in our living room, which is a very unusual element. So all I had to do was put myself in the photo somehow. It should have been easy, but children and a dog decided to walk right in front of the camera every time I had it all set up. Finally, my husband held the dog and the children stood still for 10 seconds.

Me- Week 4

So there you have it.


7 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

What a fun shot. Certainly unusual. :) I love hearing how hard it was to get the shot, when you look so relaxed in the shot. :)

a said...

Cool. I wish I had a tent up at my house...I'd be in it all the time! :)

Jessie said...

Ahh, such is my life as well :) I love this shot of you and I love this seeing you as this totally cool mama! I make hubs sleep in the living room because it kills my back on the floor :) You rock and so does your take of the theme this week!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

Hahaha...this is a great shot!! I have to know the story behind the tent set up in the house. Indoor camping adventure?? Your house sounds just like mine, minus the dog. It is like a zoo in here almost every night and I can't keep up with all the picking up after the kids. There are toys/clothing everywhere it seems!!

Cara said...

Love it!
When I was looking at this Francesco asked if he could have a big tent like that.

Christina said...

This definitely is unexpected...and so much fun! Camping out in the living room sounds like a great way to cure the winter blues.

Kimberly said...

Oh.em.gee! I love that you have a tent set up in your living room. Now that is indeed an unusual element!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails