Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Taggie Blanket and Play Dog Bed

I am still trying to ease my way back into sewing. Don't want to overdo it, you know? I was definitely itching to make something though. Miller's teacher is pregnant and about to go on maternity leave so I made her a taggie blanket to go along with a bib and burp cloth set that I had already made.

DSC_0046-edited
Miller has been asking me to make him a dog bed for her his dogs, so I finally managed to make him one.

DSC_4928-edited
I was going to make a blanket, but he wanted it to be a sleeping bag. So it quickly became a sleeping bag.

DSC_4932-edited
Bailey was very interested in this new bed. She was probably jealous that I did not make it for her.

DSC_4927-edited
Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh - the dogbed! i love it. i'm quite certain that a little someone would love it for all of her kitties around here too...wow, so cute.

thanks for the reminder about taggie blankies, too. i feel kind of cheap just giving burp rags - but those are great and everyone needs/loves them!

Christina said...

just like Carrie, I am thinking of a certain little girl who'd love a kitty cat version of that adorable doggy bed!

MGF said...

the dog bed cracked me up. Especially the picture of your dog checking it out.

Run Lori Run said...

The doggie sleeping blanket cracks me up! Love the taggie blanket too...

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
pandora
cheap snapbacks
nike blazer
christian louboutin sale
pandora
ralph lauren uk
football soldes
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet online

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails