Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can you hear the laughter?

Today's theme for Theme Thursday is laughter. While playing outside in the snow on Sunday, the kids thought it was hilarious to throw snowballs at me. Harper liked pretending she was just walking by and then she would all of the sudden throw the snowball right at me (usually the back of me). Miller was less discreet. He didn't feel that it was necessary to hide the fact he was about to launch snow in my direction.

DSC_0618-edited



DSC_0620-edited

Oh my goodness, look at that cute scrunched up nose....

DSC_0621-edited

and his cute little smirk.

DSC_0636-edited

What? I am not doing anything.

DSC_0639-edited
Gotcha

DSC_0638-edited
This is not a snowball in my hand.

DSC_0641-edited

Uh, oh. They are teaming up on me now.

DSC_0640-edited
I sure do love snow.

DSC_0643-edited

I think I could look at her smile all day long.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
~EE Cummings
If you want to see more laughter, check out The Land of KA.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun! I love the shots 6 & 7 the best. And I really love the Cummings quote.

Stacy said...

What a great series of shots! I can definitely hear the laughter and the FUN those kids are having ganging up on their momma. :)

Dawn said...

So sweet! I love the first shot...all snow and your kids are so cute, they both do the same scrunchy nose thing!

:)

Joanna said...

OMG Jen...That first shot is so cool! How fun for you and the kids. Its silly the way kids think. I will tell Ella not to tickle me and she will say, "I wont tickle you Mama, just let me see your armpit" (or something along those lines) And then she tickles me!

jamestownboys said...

OH NO YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!! That was my first thought - hope it didn't get too wet!!
My kids would LOVE to see snow in the yard - never going to happen :(

Megan said...

such cute shots! i love how little kids are so undevious about their mischief -- they just go for it!

Killlashandra said...

Sounds like an awesome snowball fight! The two of them sure look like they are thoroughly enjoying ganging up on you. :) Great series of pictures. I sure wish we got some snow to do that with this year. Drought drought and more drought it looks like for us.

Christina said...

What a couple of goofballs!! Such a fun series - and yes, full of laughter! Love that first one especially.

Cara said...

That's a great series of shot, I love the first one. My little one wanted to make snowballs so bad but he just wasn't able the other day.

Unknown said...

I can! I can hear the laughter. How fun!

Maggie said...

Just like everyone else, I can DEFINITELY hear the laughter! What a great series!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails