Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm a Soccer Mom

DSC_0958-edited

Well, I am now officially a soccer mom. Harper had her first soccer practice last night and she was SO excited. She did really well and I think she is going to love it. Doesn't she look so cute in her shin guards and cleats?



hugging

Miller didn't want to miss out on the action so he wanted me to take a picture of them together. These photos cracked me up.

I know I promised a post about green birthday ideas, but I have not had time to get it all together. Maybe next week, but I am not making any promises.

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway. It ends next Wednesday. Since Earth Day is slowing approaching, I am going to be hosting a couple more giveaways between now and then so be on the look out.

Earth Hour is this Saturday (March 28th) so don't forget to turn off the lights at 8:30 your time.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Goooo Harper! She looks adorable in her soccer gear. The shots with the two kids together are great.

Unknown said...

Yeah Harper! I hope you have so much fun playing..and mama,I hope you have fun watching her go..it is fun to be a soccer mom, as long as you don't get roped into coaching...like someone I may know. Ahem. Yes, have a happy weekend!

Christina said...

She is totally an adoranble soccer star. But that storyboard of the two of them? That had better be hanging on your wall. LOVE it!

Joanna said...

Harper looks so cute in the socks and shin pads. Congrats on being a Soccer Mom! Its all gonna happen to each of us at some point. :o)

Kimberly said...

Hey, we started soccer this week, too! Harper looks like a Mini-Mia Hamm! I love the shots of the kids together. They are just precious. Have a great week!

Stacy said...

Oh, she looks so cute in her soccer regalia! We have yet to venture over to soccer, but I feel it is inevitable. We'll see...maybe it will just be baseball and dance for our future. ;)

Dawn said...

Yay! She looks so cute!!

Great shots of the two of them~

SQUUEEEZE! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails