Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Budding Artist

DSC_0930-edited




DSC_0244

I would love to show you photos of all the craftiness I completed this week, but I have nothing for you. I have about 5 works in progress, but nothing completely done. I am still working on my coffee shop order. I have one more order almost done. I have been working on my niece's birthday present, which I am really excited about. I hope she likes it. I made Harper a simple little skirt using this pattern, but have not taken any photos yet. I started working on a twirly skirt using Stacy's tutorial. I am almost done with an owl for Carrie. Maybe next week I will have some photos to share.

So instead I thought I would include some of Harper's beautiful drawings. Can you tell what we have been watching at our house? I love that she made E.T. with glowing fingers and heart. She is really doing well learning her letters and writing. I am so proud of my little budding artist. I think these two will have to go in the scrapbook. I hope she continues to be interested in art and creating things.

You can see more craftiness over at Carrie's.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Harper did a great job on ET! We are getting a lot of Wall-E art in our house from Kai and I think they look pretty similar. :)

I can't wait to see your works once all the progress is done. You'll have to let me know if my tutorial is totally confusing or if I left out crucial parts. I try to be clear but I don't know if I'm successful.

Anonymous said...

oh .. i love the sweet little hearts... such special detail!

Kimberly said...

Those are adorable. Harper is quite the artist.

Unknown said...

She is going to take after her Mama! That is for sure!

Please don't stress about our little owl, chances are we won't see her til after her birthday anyhow...so we have plenty o' time!

Christina said...

You have a LOT going on all at once! It must to tough to get all those orderes done in a timely manner while still working a fulltime job. You rock, Jen!

Love Harper's drawings, too. :o)

Cara said...

Looks like you too have a budding artist on you r hands.

Dawn said...

Wow, you are a busy lady!!

What sweet pics of ET..I'm sure Harper will hold on to that creativity...hard not too with so much coming from you~

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails