Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Me, According to My Kids

DSC_0751-edited

DSC_0754-edited

These photos have nothing to do with the post. I just wanted to give you something cute to look at.

I decided to play along with Christina and ask my kids some questions about me. I loved hearing their responses even though some of them are so not true (like my favorite place to go is the Fair and the Mall). It was still very enlightening and quite humorous. So here you go.

1. What is something I always say to you?
Harper: I love you
Miller: good words

2. What makes me happy?
Harper: When we listen to you
Miller: us love you

3. What makes me sad?
Harper:Being mean to you and making you angry
Miller: Harper (not often, but I guess Miller thinks so)

4. How do I make you laugh?
Harper: funny faces
Miller: tickle things

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Harper: you were cute and precious
Miller: like Miller & Harper

6. How old am I?
Harper: 22
Miller: 2

7. How tall am I?
Harper: 20 feet tall
Miller: 21 2

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Harper: love on us
Miller: play

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Harper: make things for us
Miller: play around

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Harper: a zookeeper
Miller: scaring things

11. What am I really good at?
Harper:taking care of us
Miller: playing

12. What am I not really good at?
Harper: you are not a really good writer

Miller: saying mean words

13. What is my job?
Harper: to pay money
Miller: playing

14. What is my favorite food?
Harper: birthday cake
Miller: salad, bread & noodles

15. What makes you proud of me?
Harper: when you feed me food
Miller: say I love you

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Harper: Sally (from Cars)
Miller: Lightning McQueen

17. What do you and I do together?
Harper: love on each other
Miller: play wii bowling

18. How are we the same?
Harper: we have the same hair, same eyes, same noses, and the same everything
Miller: we are both big

19. How are you and I different?
Harper: we have different hair
Miller: different hair

20. How do you know that I love you?
Harper: you blow me kisses good-bye
Miller didn't answer this one.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Harper:the Fair
Miller: at the mall

22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom?
Harper: put stars on me (I am not really sure what this means)
Miller did not answer this one either.

23. What would your mom do with a million dollars?
Harper: take pictures of things
Miller: put it in your pocket

24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom?
Harper: go to work
Miller: play at the mall

Feel free to play along and make sure you let me know if you do.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee...we did this one today, too!

I love that you are a 22 year old zookeeper with a million dollars...in your pocket! Kids are so funny.

Christina said...

What a riot! Man, they are some little characters. Your job is "to pay money." And Harper's proud of you for feeding her. hahaha!

Dawn said...

Oh cute!!

Cars must be big in your house too!

I will have to ask my two these and see what they come up with....

:)

Joanna said...

Wasnt this fun Jen? Without a doubt, my favorite answer was:

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Harper: you were cute and precious

That was so funny to me!

Killlashandra said...

I love birthday cake and salad bread and noodles as favorite foods. You've got the sweet and healthy going on at the same time. :) The responses for this are so cute. I swear I'm going to try this one with my 3 year old this weekend.

La Mama Naturale' said...

I love this! What a great memory...you'll have to print it out and show them when they're older. It's too cute. Every answer is so individually different, it's great! ;) Your kids are cutie patooties.

COTTON MOMMA said...

I loved reading their responses, I'm just laughing out loud picturing them answering all the questions!

Cara said...

That was great, # 16 was my favorite. A lot of people are doing this meme and I love reading them.

Kimberly said...

How sweet.

Stacy said...

So cute! I love reading these and seeing what the kids are saying about their mommies. :)

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
supreme clothing
basket nike femme
nba jerseys
lacoste outlet
true religion outlet store
reebok
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
tods shoes
canada goose jackets

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails