Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coffee Cozy Crazy

My parents frequent a local coffee house. My mom uses a coffee cozy that I made for her when she gets coffee there. I guess the owner had expressed some interest in the cozy so my mom was nice enough to do a little PR work for me. She put me in touch with the owner and she placed an order for 25 coffee cozies. So guess what I have been doing this week?

I really enjoy embroidering and appliqueing the cozies. I can do a few here and there and once I have the sleeves all ready it goes pretty fast. I still have 5 more to do. Here's a peek at what I have so far.


DSC_0677-edited

I have a bunch of sleeves waiting to be appliqued so hopefully by next week I will have my shop updated with some new ones.

I sold Daisy and May and both are in the mail to their new homes. I am kinda sad to see them go.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am SO loving your owl appliques (sp)!!! They are adorable. The little penquins are pretty cute too. Congrats on the orders. That's great!

Unknown said...

And you know how much I LOVE mine. Cozy is the perfect word for them, because they are just so cozy...they make me happy!

Nice work - as always, may it lead to many more!

Stacy said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful that you got such a large order and it's great that they are supporting a WAHM business. They shouldn't have any trouble selling those cozies. :)

Dawn said...

Yay for you! That is fantastic!

Those are too cool...the shop looks like a great place too. Wish we had a local place like that around here~

:)

MGF said...

That is so great. They are gonna catch on like wild fire.

Cara said...

That's awesome Jen! I am loving the penguin ones.

Christina said...

How great to get a "bulk" order! They are all just adorable, and each one unique. At the rate you're going, you'll be doing this full time before the year is up!

Joanna said...

Yay for you Jen! That must have been so exciting to get that order. I am guessing they will fly off the shelves and you will have another order in no time!

jamestownboys said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!! What fun :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic opportunity for you! Who wouldn't love them, they are fantastic.

Tenn Hens said...

a friend just gave me one of these with 2 little birdies and I simply LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails