Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Wish......

Today's theme over at Stacy's is I wish. I have been thinking about it all week. There are so many things that I wish or hope, but yesterday it finally hit me. Ultimately, I wish there were more hours in the day. There never seems to be enough time to do everything that I want to do.

I wish there were more hours in the day so I could......


Deep in Thought

snuggle longer on the couch with my babies


DSC_0899-edited

have more time to be silly


DSC_0867 edited 2

spend hours editing photos in photoshop

DSC_0867-edited 1

spend more time taking photos and playing in the yard



DSC_0920

finish all the sewing projects on my to do list.

Oh, wouldn't it be nice. Life is too short and I want to live it to the fullest. So does anyone know where I can pick up maybe 5 more hours each day?

To see more wishes, visit The Land of KA.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, I wish I knew! Great pictures to go along with your wishes. :) I love the texture you put on your spring buds. That is wonderful! The kids are adorable, too. I love the snuggling one. Wish we could have more of that.

Megan said...

if you find out, let me know :). for the past few weeks, i've been getting up at 5 to walk with a friend. it's tough getting up earlier, but i feel like i have a little more time in my morning now. of course, i often waste it, but that's another story :).

jamestownboys said...

Can I just ditto what you said - It was hard to limit my "wish" to ONE thing this week.
Oh, and if you find out how to capture an extra five or six hours a day - LET ME KNOW!! :)

Kimberly said...

I love this post Jen! I feel the same way. The days just fly by and before you know it a year has passed. Beautiful shots!

Unknown said...

You and me both, Jen. But I'm sure even if we had 5+ we'd need 10+!

I love the silly photo...it is cracking me up!

Joanna said...

I love when you said...spend hours editing photos in photoshop...That put a smile on my face. Of course the snuggling one would be heaven too! :o)

Cara said...

I would love more hours in the day too. I love the shot of Harper. I wish I could sew like you and all your cute projects.

Christina said...

Hmmm, wonder why your last 4 posts all just now popped into my Reader all together??

At any rate, I sure do share those wishes!

Dawn said...

Oh those pics are fabu!

I totally hear ya...the days are rushing by and then the years...makes me wish for more time too.

Wonderful post :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails