Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy 1st Blogoversary

DSC_0563-edited_filtered

I posted my very first blog post a year ago today. Wow! I can't believe it has already been a year. I feel like I have come so far in my journey going green. My interest in photography has blossomed. I even have another hobby besides blogging to keep me happy. I also have a whole year of my life documented. Pretty amazing. As a big huge added bonus, I have met so many wonderful fellow bloggers that brighten each and every day.

DSC_0544-edited_filtered


Here's to one more year.

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats! I'm so glad we are friends~

Cheers to another year!

:)

Joanna said...

Congratulation Jen! Look at how much you have accomplished in the last year. Its like a whole new world....I'm am glad to be part of it! :o)

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, New Green Mamam! You're an old pro now. :o) My (2 year) blogoversary was a couple days ago, but I would have missed it if Joanna hadn't said something. hehe

Kimberly said...

Happy Blogging Birthday! I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog this past year.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've been enjoying your posts and LOVE your photos! :)

Maggie said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!!

La Mama Naturale' said...

Happy Blogoversary...it's amazing how time fly's! I love all of your photos. You've come a long way in a year's time.

Unknown said...

happy, happy blogoversary to you! i'm so glad you started and i found you!

here's to many more years!

Kimberly said...

Happy blogoversary to you! I am so thankful I met you. You are a fabulous person!

Killlashandra said...

Congrats on the anniverary. :) It's neat to think about the blog as a way of record keeping for your own life. Sometimes when I can't remember when something happened I can check my blog, because sure enough I did write about it.

Stacy said...

Congrats on your blogiversary! Wow, a year already? Where does the time go??

Cara said...

Happy Blogiversay! I so glad to have found your blog, Etsy Shop and friendship. Here's to many more year (I swear I am raising a glass of wine to you)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails