Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fluffy the Owl

Fluffy


Fluffy is my latest owl. She is already off to a new home, but I thought I would share a photo. Especially since it is the only thing crafty that I photographed this week. I have finished my niece's birthday present and have been working on a few Easter gifts. I don't want to ruin any surprises so it will be another couple of weeks before I can show you those goodies. I also finished my 25 cozies. Now I have another wholesale order to finish. Man, my poor Etsy shop feels so neglected. It doesn't look like I will be adding anything new anytime soon. So if anyone wants something, just ask. Don't wait for the shop to be updated.

Anyone else do anything crafty this week?

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Fluffy is so cute! Can't wait to see what you are working on once you can share them. Sounds like you are keeping very busy with your wholesale orders. That's great!

Unknown said...

She is so very happy at our home, Jen. I am going to have a very hard time giving her away to the intended birthday recipient in a few weeks.

But I must. Our Owly is feeling a little jealous, I think.

Thanks again!

Christina said...

Fluffy is so cute! It must feel good to know your sweet baby went to a good home with Carrie. :) It's so great that the orders just keep coming!

Dawn said...

Oh, she is so cute!
I LOVE the little cloud on her tummy, so sweet~

:)

zzyytt said...

adidas store
chrome hearts
air jordan 12
goyard bag sale
fila shoes
lacoste polo
yeezy shoes
yeezys
golden goose
coach bags sale

zzyytt said...

coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
reebok outlet
fila
supreme hoodie
golden goose
balenciaga
mlb jerseys
calvin klein outlet online
pandora bracelet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails