Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Outtake Monday

I did not pick up my camera all weekend. Not once. I reached for it many times and there were several flowers I wanted to photograph in the yard, but I could not bring myself to do it. I think we needed a little break from one another. We spent the majority of the weekend doing yard work. It was a productive, but tiring weekend.

Since I do not have anything new and exciting to show you or post for Best Shot Monday, I decided I would post some outtakes from the last several weeks. I am also feeling a little lazy so you are getting unedited SOOC shots. I like the imperfect nature of these shots. Plus you get to see how bad some of my shots are before I clean them up in photoshop. Yikes.


DSC_0815




DSC_0817




DSC_0904




DSC_0827




DSC_0806




DSC_0710

Happy Monday everyone!!

11 comments:

Killlashandra said...

Those first 2 shots are just wonderful! It's nice to see the other side of those great smiles. :) And the faces peeking out in the background of the birthday cake with candles is nice. I'm sure editing would make it better but I like the hidden aspect of the image.

Joanna said...

I love how they give eachother hugs and kisses. Look at that flower. Its so beautiful. And the little face behind the cake is perfect.

Cara said...

I love outtakes. Thin Birthday cake on is my favorite, I like how you can just make out Miller in the background.

Unknown said...

Awesome! What a great bunch of outtakes. I love the one of Harper trying to give out kisses!

I've been taking a little "break" from my camera a bit, too.

Christina said...

Ummm, actually? These look pretty darn good SOOC! Such fun outakes of your silly little monkeys. I go through phases like that with the camera too, but with PaD this year I can't stray too far.

Jaimee said...

What are you talking about? Those look GREAT SOOC! Beautiful shots, I LOVE that flower!

Dawn said...

I have been leaning more to SOOC lately too! I love the shots...the ones of the kids are so sweet~

Happy Monday to you too...only 52 more minutes of it left here in Cali! :)

Stacy said...

These are lovely! They are so well composed you don't need to mess with them. That's a hard thing when you get addicted to PS. Just letting go! I took pictures for work today for some stuff we need to sell on Ebay and I didn't touch them with photo editing. They didn't need to be works of art, so I just let it go.

Love the flower...it looks like a Dahlia?

Anonymous said...

your children are BEAUTIMOUS!

sooc shots... are far too easy... i do that more often than not!
i get too eager & impatient! :)

Maggie said...

Your outtakes are fantastic!

Unknown said...

xiaowei 20160409
new balance shoes
cheap basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
puma outlet
air max 90
adidas gazelle
burberry outlet canada
rolex daytona
toms outlet store
supra store
michael kors handbags
reebok classic
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister hoodies
nike force 1
toms shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
marc jacobs handbags
calvin klein outlet stores
reebok
fitflops
gucci outlet online
ralph lauren
toms outlet
coach outlet store
lacoste polo shirts
canada goose jackets
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
burberry sale
converse outlet
prada outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails